Dr. M. Madhavi
Associate Professor & Head, Department of Zoology, Nizam College, Osmania University, Associate Fellow of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Academy of Sciences, Fellow of Environmental Biology of India, pursued her Master’s in M.Sc. Zoology from University College of Science, OU Campus by securing overall Sixth rank and obtained her PhD from Osmania University. Her fields of research include; Entomology, Sericulture, Environmental Sciences, Animal Physiology Bioinformatics, Toxicology and Biodiversity. She has successfully completed two research projects and is the recipient of ‘Best Oral Presentation Award’ in the recently held International Conference at Singapore, she has also received best paper award and cash award during a National Conference in Hyderabad. She is presently guiding 4 research scholars and has to her credit about 25 publications in reputed International and National journals.
Dr. Madhavi authored text books for B.Sc., courses at Telugu Academy and contributed three chapters for NOVA publishers, USA. She has been frequently delivering key note/invited lectures at various Institutes and forums and also visited three countries; Singapore, Malayasia and Nepal. Dr. Madhavi in her capacity as organizing secretary/convener has organized five conferences/seminars/workshops. Dr. M. Madhavi always keeps herself updated by attending training programmes and workshops at various prestigious research institutes in her field of interest. She is a Department Committee Member for the Department of Zoology, Osmania University.Dr. Madhavi is a life member for Indian Science Congress, Member of Entomological Society of India, Member and Society of Chemical Biologists.
Dr. M. Madhavi is known for her administrative capabilities, she is deadline-driven and possesses high level of organization to balance multi tasks simultaneously and delegate when appropriate. Planning and the ability to think strategically are useful skills she possess to effectively discharge her duties as Controller of Examinations, Nizam College (A), Osmania University.
NIZAM COLLEGE EXAMINATION BRANCH
The Examination Branch of Nizam College is one of the most significant branches which plans and monitors the examination and evaluation of the following UG courses. The PG courses examinations are planned by Examination Branch, Osmania University and conducted by the Examination branch, Nizam College.
- B.A. (English Medium-9, Telugu Medium-2)
- B.Com. (Regular-1, E-Commerce-1)
- B.Sc. (Physical Sciences-5, Biological Sciences-4)
- B.B.A. (Business Administration-1)
- All Add-on Certificate and Diploma Courses
Examination and Promotion Rules view in detail
75% attendance both in theory and practical courses (wherever applicable) is mandatory for candidates to be eligible to appear for the semester examination. All students who represent the College in inter-collegiate, inter-varsity, National and international competitions are eligible for attendance exemption of 8 weeks per year; that is, 4weeks per semester or the period of the competition, whichever is less.
Examinations for I, III and V semesters are held in November each year after 15 weeks of instruction. There are no detentions at the end of I, III and V semesters. However they have to register for examinations.
Examinations for II, IV & VI semesters are held in March-April each year after 15 weeks of instruction. There is detention system at the end of II and IV semesters.
Registration for Examination: All students undergoing regular courses of study have to register for every semester exam by paying the requisite exam fee, filling the examination form and obtaining the hall ticket before appearing for the said exam.
- At the end of II semester candidates, who do not have more than 50% backlog papers of the I and II semesters together will be promoted to III semester.
- At the end of IV semester candidates who do not have more than 25% backlog papers in all from I to IV semesters together, will be promoted to V semester.
- Along with the regular semester exams, backlogs of all the semesters will be conducted.
A Candidate’s promotion to subsequent semesters is subject to regular Attendance (75%), payment of fee (including exam fee), and good conduct.
Any student failing to clear dues such as College fees, hostel dues special fees, self-financing fees, etc., shall not be eligible for promotion. Even if a student is eligible for any kind of scholarship, he/she has to clear all the above dues by the time he/she appears for the examination of that academic year.
Every student is required to complete his/her course of study within 6 years from the date of admission, after which he/she will not be permitted to appear for any more examinations. The date of admission of a students admitted on transfer from other institutions will be notionally treated on par with his/her batch mates.
MODERATION RULES FOR U.G. EXAMINATIONSview in detail
If 30% of all the candidates appeared in a particular paper are not passed.If 70% of the candidates appearing in a particular paper have not secured 55% and above marks.
If one of the above conditions is fulfilled but not the other, then ONE MODERATION can be applied. i.e.., 5% of the maximum marks of the paper are to be added to all the candidates.
That is, for……
0 – 50 Maximum Marks Paper - 3 Marks to be added 51 – 75 Maximum Marks Paper - 4 Marks to be added 76 & above Maximum Marks Paper - 5 Marks to be added
If both the above conditions are fulfilled, then TWO MODERATIONS can be applied. (The second moderation is same).
0 – 50 Maximum Marks Paper - 3 + 3 = 6 Marks to be added 51 – 75 Maximum Marks Paper - 4 + 4 = 8 Marks to be added 76 & above Maximum Marks Paper - 5 + 5 = 10 Marks to be added
- III Sem MARCH- 2021 Results
- V Sem MARCH- 2021 Results
- Dec-2020 Revaluation Results
- FEE NOTIFICATION OF APRIL 2021/B.A/B.COM/B.SC
- FEE NOTIFICATION OF APRIL 2021 BBA/BCA
- Notice for Lab practicals- March 2021
- online exam March-2021 for only those students who are outside India for the Semester III and V only (Regular, No Backlogs).
- Revaluation Notice for BSC/BA/BBA/BCA/BCOM II and IV Sem
- Revised Time table BA/BCom/BSc III & V sem March 2021
- Revised Time table BBA III & V sem & BCA III sem March 2021
- BBA I, II,III & IV sem -DEC-2020
- BA I, II,III & IV sem -DEC-2020
- BSC I, II,III & IV sem -DEC-2020
- BCOM I, II,III & IV sem -DEC-2020
- BCA I & II sem -DEC-2020
- TIME TABLE -B.A.,B.SC.,B.COM. -III-V-SEM FEB-2021
- TIME TABLE- B.B.A., B.C.A. III&V-SEM FEB-2021
- Online exam fee- FEB- 2021
- Revaluation Results- Sep 2020
- BA/BSC/BCom- III & V sem Exam Fee- Feb/March-2021
- BBA/BCA- III & BBA - V sem Exam Fee- Feb/March-2021
- BBA Backlog results of Dec-2020
- BSc Backlog results of Dec-2020
- BComBacklog results of Dec-2020
- BA Backlog results of Dec-2020
View More noticesview in detail
- Notice for UG(BBA/BA/BCOM/BSC) for II and IV Sem Regular, I ,II III IV,V & VI Sem Backlogs & BCA II Sem Regular & I Sem Backlog -Exams
- Revised Time table November - 2020 Examinations.
- Notice for November / December 2020 Examinations
- Diploma in HRM
- Diploma in D.C.C.A
- Diploma in DMS & DRM
- Diploma in Marketing
- An INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR ON “ICT ENABLED EDUCATION- Teaching Learning and Evaluation” ONE WEEK FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- VI Semester- Exam Time Table sep- 2020
- Practical exams BA/BSC March/April-2020
- Download Hall ticket
- Exam fee extended
- Online examfee Dec'2019(Revaluation) available Now
- Notice for Revaluation - Dec 2019
- Course Completed Backlog Foreign Students
- I Sem Results Nov'2019
- II Sem Results Nov'2019
- III Sem Results Nov'2019
- IV Sem Results Nov'2019
- V Sem Results Nov'2019
- Postponed of Exam on 15.11.19(only) UG
- Exam fee for Foreign Students(Backlogs)
- Time Table for Foreign Students(Backlogs)
- Exam fee notification extended Nov-2019 Revised B.Com Ist year- I Sem Time table Nov-2019
- Revised Practical Time table Nov-2019 B.Sc. Sem-1 Practical Time Table Nov-2019 List
- Revised Practical Time table Nov-2019 B.Sc. Sem-1 Practical Time Table Nov-2019
- Revised Practical Time table Nov-2019 B.Sc. Sem-3 Practical Time Table Nov-2019-LIST
- Revised Practical Time table Nov-2019 B.Sc. Sem-3 Practical Time Table Nov-2019
- Revised Practical Time table Nov-2019 B.Sc. Sem-5 Practical Time Table Nov-2019-LIST.jpg
- Revised Practical Time table Nov-2019 B.Sc. Sem-5 Practical Time Table Nov-2019
- B.A., B.SC. B,COM. NONCBCS FEE NOTICE NOV-2019
- NONCBCS NOTICE BBA NOV-2019
- BBA NONCBCS TIME TABLE - II,IV & VI
- BBA NONCBCS TIME TABLE - I,III & V
- NONCBCS TIME TABLE - I,III & V
- NONCBCS TIME TABLE - II,IV & VI
- BA/BCOM/BSC Exam fee Nov'2019 Notification
- BBA/BCAExam fee Nov'2019 Notification
- Theory &Practical Exams - Time Table OCT_Nov'2019
- Instant Results- July 2019
- INSTANT Exam for VI semester students(Theory/practical)
- Revaluation Results of April'2019 available Now
- Revaluation Results of April'2019 available Now
- Notice for instant examination
- Time table for instant examination
- Notice for seeking Challenge valuation
- Notice for Revalution for Cbcs/Non-CBCS 2019
- Notice for obtaing Xerox copy for Answer Booklet
- BA- April 2019 Results
- B.Sc- April 2019 Results
- B.Com- April 2019 Results
- BBA- April 2019 Results
- BA/B.Com/B.Sc-April 2019 Re-Admission Results
- BA/B.Com/B.Sc-April 2019 Non-CBCS Results
- 02-05-2019 EXAM POSTPONED NOTICE
- Notice for All BA/BCOM/BSC/BBA VI sem eligibility for Instant Exam
- Notice for All BA/BCOM/BSC/BBA from Exam Branch
- Exam Fee Extended to 02-04-2019 from Exam Branch
- Challenge Valuation- November 2018 only
- CBCS APRL-2019 TIMETABLE II/IV/VI semester
- CBCS APRIL 2019 I/III/V semester
- BA/BCOM/BSC NON-CBCS FEE NOTIFICATION
- BBA NON-CBCS FEE NOTIFICATION.jpg
- BBA CBCS NON-CBCS APRIL 2019 TIMETABLE II/IV/VI semester
- BBA CBCS NON-CBCS APRIL 2019 TIMETABLE I/III/V semester
- NON-CBCS APRIL 2019 TIMETABLE I/III/V semester
- NON-CBCS APRIL 2019 TIMETABLE II/IV/VI semester
- FEE DETAILS B.B.A.-CBCS
- FEE DETAILS B.A.B.COM.B.SC.-CBCS
- Online Exam Fee
- B.A. RV RESULT NOV-2018-1
- B.A. RV RESULT NOV-2018-2
- B.B.A. RV RESULT NOV-2018
- B.COM RV RESULT NOV-2018
- B.S.C RV RESULT NOV-2018-1
- BS.C RV RESULT NOV-2018-2
- External Practical Exam March-2019 6TH SEM
- External Practical Exam March-2019 B.A. PROJECT
- External Practical Exam March-2019 4TH SEM
- External Practical Exam March-2019 2nd SEM
- UG Examination Nov-2018 Results