Auditorium & Halls
- Open – Air Auditorium: Nizam College has a unique distinction of having the biggest grounds which are used for all grand events from the College Day events to other conferences etc.
- Auditorium : A State-of-the-art auditorium with good seating capacity that acts as a common ground for students, faculty, and corporate personalities for regular interfaces, conferences and other events. The conferences and lectures not only provide the students with a firsthand information about the working of various fields but also gives them an opportunity to get their doubts cleared by asking more and more questions. The auditorium, with a seating capacity of 200 and centrally air-conditioning, is another jewel in the campus.
- Salarjung Hall (SJ Hall): Another auditorium with a seating capacity of 200, in the Heritage block is also used for many events. The historical legacy of the SJ Hall is can be trace to the interesting fact that it was used by Fakr- ul –Mulk as a dining Hall and was supervised by the Zenana from an elevated balcony.
- Committee Rooms: While the Committee Hall in the Heritage Block takes us down the memory lane, the new Committee room another state of the art addition to the College.
- Seminar Halls: Most departments have their own seminar halls for the regular usage of its faculty and students.